Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LUCKY 14

I’ve always loved the sound of the word JULY.  Contrary to the destruction it usually brings, the way it is pronounced is just right, there’s no stress or tension between the syllables.  I even think that people say it with some sort of endearment.

Despite the tons of rain, flood and havoc it brings, July is STILL one sunny and happy month for me. Four special people in my life plus a dozen more celebrate their birthdays on this month.

And I will always love July.  Because this was the month I broke Husky’s glass. 

No regrets, because after 14 years of bliss madness, crazy storms and insane happiness, no one still tops what me and my one true amore have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

loves juanchannel, a WAHNA (workathomenanay), animal activist, rookie potter, pesca vegetarian, yoga fan, sparked santericci, travel bug, chocolate addict, mom to a growing number of rescued dogs & cats, habitual designer.